The first step to writing any kind of the academic paper is to select an interesting, feasible, and attractive topic. You should be very careful while selecting the topic for the academic paper. Its reason is that if you have selected an interesting topic, then you will be able to write down the academic paper easily. On the other hand, if you have selected an odd topic, then it will be almost impossible for you to create a masterpiece of the academic paper. Due to this reason, a lot of students try to get a list of the best topics for the research writing services. Different students use the different research paradigms, research strategies, and research methods to choose an appropriate and a good topic.What are the research paradigms?
A research paradigm is an important research model that is verified by the different people in the community for a long time. The most important types of the approaches that are adopted by the different students in the research paradigms are the positivist paradigm and interpretive paradigm. We can use the research paradigms for the following purposes;
1) These research paradigms are helpful for the students in order to get an idea about the nature of the knowledge. You can check out the individual as well as historical insights of the data with the help of research paradigms.
2) This also helpful for the students to inquire an aim. It will be easy for the students to understand the reconstruction with the help of it.
3) You can also accumulate the knowledge with the help of the research paradigms. These are helpful for the students to accumulate the knowledge not on the history, but also on the situatedness basis.
4) It also provides a chance for the students in order to evaluate the goodness or quality criteria of the data.
What are research strategies?
A research strategy is a particular technique that is adopted by the different students in order to get the answers to the research questions. There are seven basic types of the research strategies like conducting experiments, conducting surveys, writing down the case studies, ethnography, to evaluate the grounded theory, to conduct an action research, and to conduct an archival research. The most important research strategies that are based on the inductive approach are action research, ethnography, and archival research. The research strategies that are based on the deductive approach are to conduct the experiments and surveys. The research strategies that are based on the inductive as well as deductive approaches are case studies and grounded theories.
What are the research methods?
A research method is a technique that is adopted by the students in order to gather the data regarding the different subjects. The most important types of the research methods that are used to get the topic ideas are given below;
1) To find out the topic ideas by reading the different types of the literature.
2) A focus group is also an important research method that is adopted by the students to get the topic ideas.
3) If you want to get some in-depth topic ideas, then you can conduct interviews with the different experts.