To conduct an effective research is the most important component to write any kind of the academic paper. While conducting an effective research in order to gather the data, you should keep in mind that this data should be collected from the most authentic and reliable resources. There are a lot of students who don’t have enough idea to conduct an effective literature research and they want to get a list of the authentic resources from the expert writers of the assignment writing services. Here, we will provide some important tips to the students that are helpful for them to conduct an effective literature research.Tips to organize your literature research
Before going to conduct an effective research in order to gather the data in your academic paper, you should try to organize your literature research. The most important tips to organize your literature review are given below;
1) First of all, you should try to select an interesting and unique topic. The topic of the academic paper should be narrow. This narrow topic is helpful for the students in order to contribute something new in your area of the subject.
2) You should try to set your own research goals. The best technique to set your research goals is to make a thesis statement and write down all the main points of the academic paper that you are going to explain. These main points will provide a path to the students in order to conduct an effective research.
3) You should try to assess the overall scope of the project. This scope of the project should be dedicated to the audience.
4) You should try to make a list of all the resources from where you are going to collect the data for your academic paper. These resources should be authenticated to the audience.
5) If you are going to collect a huge amount of data from the internet, then you should try to make a list of all the possible keywords that should be researched on the famous search engines like Google or Bing.
Tips to find out the best sources
The most important tips to find out the best resources in order to conduct an effective research are given below;
1) There are two basic types of the resources in order to conduct an effective research. The first type is known as primary resources and the second type is known as the secondary resources. You should try to select one of them. The primary resources are the most important resources in this regard.
2) If you are reading the information from the best resources, then you should try to take some useful notes.
3) You can also take help from the secondary resources. Before going to read out the secondary resources, you should try to get a review of the dates and footnotes that are usually written at the end of these resources.
4) For bias, it is also an unavoidable thing for the students to get a review about the authenticity of the sources.
5) You should try to use the caution with tertiary resources only.